Sunday 12 June 2011

Myself by Izzudin Irfan,Year 4 Tirmidzi

MYSELF


My name is Izzuddin Irfan Bin Ahmad.  I am ten years old.  My school’s name is Sekolah Rendah Islam Al-Hafeez.  I like my school because my teachers are kind.  My hobbies  are drawing and playing computer. I like red and green colours.  My ambition is to be a teacher.  I like to play football and baseball.  Eventhough my school is small,I am very happy to study there.  I think positive.  I like to eat Fried rice, chicken rice and fish curry.
I like to drink Orange juice, apple juice and syrup.  I am a big boy because I eat a lot of food.  I like to help my father and my mother.  My father’s name is Ahmat@Ahmad Bin Musa.  My mother’s name is Nur  Aswani Binti Che Jusof.  I have six siblings.  They are Nur Aliya, Nur Afifah, Hafiz Hakimi, Aisyah Farahiyah and Abdul Azim.  My father is a teacher.  He teaches at SMK Kampung  Dangar, Pasir Mas.  He is 44 years old.  My mother is also a teacher.  She teaches at SMK Rantau  Panjang.  She is 42 years old.   I love my family very much. 

1 comment:

  1. Assalammualaikum wrt izzudin. carry on and work hard ..

    ReplyDelete