Monday 23 May 2011

My Family by Muhammad Syahir Bin Ahmad,5 Ibnu Majah


       I have a family.In my family, I have three brothers and one sister.I am the last son in family.My mother and my father are teachers.They teach their students at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bunut Susu.

       My ambition is to be a pilot.I can take everyone to fly with aeroplane.My first brother studies at UniKL.My second brother studies at SMKBS.My sister studies at SMK(A) Naim Lilbanat.My last brother studies at Maahad Muhammadi Pasir Mas.

     

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum Syahir!

    I am a friend of Pn Sarenawati, from her secondary school days. I have a son, and he would like to be a pilot too, just like you! He just turned 4 on 5th of May. It's good to see that you have taken the challenge to tell us, the bloggers.. or just readers, about yourself. Keep writing. Describe why you would like to fly an aeroplane. Do you know that besides being a commercial pilot with MAS, or AIRASIA, or any other airlines, you can also be a private pilot?

    Well, take care, and keep writing!
    Aunty Zizie

    ReplyDelete